The Meffert's Ghost Hedgehog is the ghost cube variant of the 3x3 barrel cube. It is a very challenging 3x3 shape mod and a fine collector's piece.
The text inside the parentheses indicate the color of the stickers. The metallized variants do not have any stickers applied.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The stickers are of superior quality. Unlike any other cube I have bought before.
It's not as smooth as I expected, but a little maru lube fixed that quickly.
It's an amazing cube and great mod to play with. The ghost cube prepared me for this "next level" mod.
Fantastic addition to a varied collection.
This ghost hedgehog is a very interesting variation of the ghost cube. I bought this from Mefferts before the cubicle had it, and i am very satisfied. One problem, you CANNOT tension it at all. It uses the old rubiks mechanism, and it's springs are SUPER LOUD! However, if you don't mind the sound, BUY IT!!! it is super fun and will keep you busy for a while!