The Meffert's Pocket Cube mostly resembles a 2x2 on the outside, but it is actually center-shifted so that the smaller 2x2 block can be manipulated with the rest of the cube. This allows for some exotic turning and makes it a more difficult challenge to solve.
The 4-color version comes with purple stickers. The 2-color version comes with red stickers. All versions are in the 4-color version unless otherwise specified.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Lovely turning quality, although a very difficult puzzle for those not familiar with bandaging cubes (this is actually just a shapeshifting 4-squares-4-stripes cube).
This cube turns great, but is extremely difficult to solve, because it's actually a bandaged 3x3, the 3 inner corners being the centers. I am very bad at solving bandaged cubes and finding algorithms for those cubes, so I can't solve it (Now it just sits there scrambled on my desk). Otherwise, it's made out of extremely good quality plastic, so you won't get angry because of the poor quality. The stickers are great, and don't peel off. I originally wanted to lube this, but I wouldn't be able to break in the lube, because of it's incredible amount of bandaging, but it turns extremely well anyways. If you like bandaged cubes, this would be perfect for you, but if you don't, I wouldn't recommend this because of it's high difficulty.