An exotic-looking puzzle from Meffert's. Features textured stickers that have a high quality feel to them, and turns smoothly.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is definitely worth the money. The turning is not bad but it definitely is fun to play with whenever your bored and isn't too tricky. In conclusion, I would buy this cube if I were you and think this is worth the money.
This is the best pyromania ever it is soft to solve and it turns so smoothly i really recommend people to go out and buy this cube. So Much Fun!
Good cube to solve and quite a challenge, however it is very difficult to turn and has some lockups. I have not lubed it but would like to and have heard this improves it a bit. It looks very impressive in the solved state, and a definite must for a pyraminx collection.
I find this cube quite fun to play around with but does not turn well and lockups occur frequently. I would recommend this to someone who enjoys solving cubes but any speed cubers would not enjoy this cube