The Meffert's Pyraminx Duo is a fairly simple puzzle with rotating tips. It can be solved relatively quickly with no method and just by randomly turning the puzzle around. It features thick, high quality stickers and sturdy construction.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this cube is able to be solved in a maximum of 4 moves so if you want a hard challenge i reccomend not buying this i'm not hating or anything just wanna warn you about this i know it's out of stock so it's not even possible to get it but i reccomend trying to let a non-cuber friend solve it if you want a hard pyramid challenge i reccomend the pyraminx again i'm notn hating and if this was harder i would have given it at least 4 stars maybe 5 so hope this review helps you find a good cube and you can stop reading now i said stop reading why are you still reading? ok seriously stop! I DON'T GET IT CAN YOU PLEASE STOP?!?!!?!?! it's hurting my feelings :( ok STOP!
the puzzle is fast and clicks in to place after each turn because of the ball bearing mechanism.The cube has good stickers and it is easy. The con of this puzzle is that it is expensive but overall i recommend it
The Pyraminx Duo is a great cube that pretty much anyone can solve on my unboxing of this cube when I was scrambling it I accidentally solved it but this is a great stable cube that you can give to one of your non cuber friends and let them solve it to make them feel they can solve something that is considered a type of Rubiks Cube