The Meffert's Rex Cube is an exquisite-looking puzzle with curved pieces. It is packaged in a clear plastic container, and is fully pre-stickered right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Too stiff and blocky. Noisy and Impossible to solve on. Hurts my hands and neck.
Breaking in won't help this. Returning it.
This is a super fun puzzle to solve, probably one of my favorites(although that's not saying much because my favorite cubes change on a weekly basis) I really enjoy solving it because a lot of it is solved intuitively, not just algorithms. As far as turning quality, its ok, but the pieces catch quite a bit and sometimes pop out. I'm not really disappointed, because that's about what you would expect from this type of puzzle. overall super good, would definitely recommend it.