The original Meffert's Skewb was one of the first skewbs ever released by Meffert's and the precursor to the Meffert's Skewb V2. While the puzzle has been discontinued for quite some time, we recently came across a limited number of them, which we are liquidating at a reduced price.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So apparently this is 100.1 mm on each side and 57 grams. Something seems wrong. It is 57 mm but 100.1 mm is huge so please update the specs it lookes kinda weird I put in 5 stars because I don't have this cube and I have no clue what is like. It could be good or it could be like 💩
This cube is $18 and no where near as good as a moyu or qiyi skewb. This cube is like the Dyan pyraminx of skewb, over priced with super low performance.