The Meffert's Skewb Ultimate is a 12-sided shape modification of a skewb. It features a clicking mechanism that helps the sides snap into place. The puzzle turns well right out of the box, and it features high-quality, textured fluorescent stickers.
This version has 6 sticker colors in total for the 12 sides. The 2 opposite faces have the same color.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle looks great and feels great to turn. It's very smooth with a satisfying click, and never locks. I don't speedsolve it, but I suppose you could. I like it because dodecahedrons are cool, and this one looks great scrambled or solved. It also has quality stickers with good shades.
I gave up trying to solve it on my own, even though I had figured out how to solve the Skewb Diamond. I don't have a regular skewb, and I probably could have solved it if I knew a regular skewb solution as well. Rotating the centers is pretty trivial if you already know how to permute them without ruining the corners.