The Meffert's Vulcano resembles 3 pyraminx puzzles that have been fused into one. The Black version features textured, fluorescent stickers. The White version features textured non-fluorescent stickers. Both versions have the Meffert's Challenge and Timur Evbatyrov logos.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Super fun puzzle however the stickers were peeling off right out of the box as was the case with my mefferts master pyraminx. I have been making attempts to glue them back on when they fall off but that doesn't work when they get lost. They came in random generic boxes which makes one believe they were returned previously. I will not buy mefferts puzzles from the cubicle again since they are 1. expensive puzzles for such low quality control and 2. i can get them from the mefferts website without these issues. I am now looking into replacing the stickers but these are unique puzzles that may be hard to find stickers for. It would be nice to get some help from the cubicle on this one. I will write the support folks about this one and keep you guys posted.
Great puzzle and an interesting solve. the turning is relatively stiff out of the box but improves quickly.
also unlike the knock-off version, no issue with the stickers. the places where the puzzle overlaps the stickers, the stickers are inset. I have no chipping or peeling after many solves.