The mf8 Constrained Megaminx is as a stickerless megaminx that is the same size as the mf8 Gigaminx and mf8's other 9cm dodecahedron puzzles. Each side has a lock mechanism that constrains (or limits) the movement of the side, making it more difficult to solve than a normal megaminx puzzle.
The puzzle also comes with 2 sets of tighter or looser constraints, which can be swapped out to make the puzzle more or less difficult, respectively.
The Black version comes unstickered with a set of stickers on the side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
not really good turning, doesn't corner cut + didn't understand why it had a gigaminx on the box