mf8 Crazy Tetrahedron Plus - Mars
The mf8 Crazy Tetrahedron Plus is a series of face-turning tetrahedron shape mods that feature circular parts on each of the 4 faces.
This particular version is the 4-color Mars version, which has circular parts on each face, some of which turn with the face and some which don't. The puzzle is fully stickerless and comes with an official mf8 Mars logo.
Show all puzzles in the DaYan + mf8 Crazy Tetrahedron Plus series
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
A fun puzzle, but it may need work.
Both the original puzzle and its replacement became unusable the first time I started to solve them.
The Orange (0 face) center became stuck; turned about 60 degrees (it shouldn't turn at all) on both puzzles, rendering then useless.
However, after almost giving up, I found that by carefully adjusting the tensions in the core I could get the puzzle to work.