mf8 Crazy Tetrahedron Plus - Neptune
The mf8 Crazy Tetrahedron Plus is a series of face-turning tetrahedron shape mods that feature circular parts on each of the 4 faces.
This particular version is the 4-color Neptune version, which has circular parts on each face, some of which turn with the face and some which don't. The puzzle is fully stickerless and comes with an official mf8 Neptune logo.
Show all puzzles in the DaYan + mf8 Crazy Tetrahedron Plus series
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle looked really cool when I got it as a gift, but when i turned it, it got stuck and wouldn't move/realign to the point that i had to disassemble and reassemble it. I don't know if it is just mine or if all lock up like this. Has happened multiple times. Haven't even been able to scramble it.