mf8 Crystal Dreidel
With the super deep cuts of the Crystal Dreidel from mf8, you may have some trouble wrapping your head around this one. There is an inner and outer mechanism, and neither of them are simple. Think you've got what it takes? Give the Crystal Dreidel a try!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I received this as a gift, (my Birthday is coming up 11/07)
Though I didn't personally purchase it here, I feel that I should submit a review about this cube.
I'm sympathetic to hearing about the cube breaking. :(
I did notice that I have to be careful about turning it.
A good lube has helped a lot with the movement.
I have not gotten comfortable enough with this puzzle to give it a real scramble, so far.
This is a nice addition to my Mf8 collection.
Learning to hold the inner ring is something I've learned that takes a bit of skill to master. I'm pointing to what I've called the inner ring.
The puzzle over all is an interesting and artistic addition.
The dreidel was a interesting cube but it was very poor quality.it broke 2 days after deliever.very dissatisfied