The mf8 Double Crazy Cube isn't your standard crazy 3x3. Each face has a double ring on it. On the red/orange faces, the inner circle remains stationary while turning. On the white/yellow faces, both rings move with the face. And on the green/blue faces, both rings remain stationary. This leads to very interesting solutions that are quite the challenge. Give it a shot if you think you've got what it takes!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is an awesome undertaking. It benefits from a little lube and a lot of break in. A couple sides’ circles drag a little and need to be aligned to turn properly but it is a minor inconvenience for a major challenge. Also, centers can be adjusted, making it possible to convert this to anything from a standard 3x3 to all the various crazy planet puzzles (but with better sound)! Great value.
Upon mixing this puzzle up, I said, out loud "oh this thing is just diabolical.."
This thing is just the right amount of scary and frustrating.
It's a cool twist on the crazy cube by adding an additional circle within a circle. Puzzle moves beautifully, really smooth. And a solve you wouldn't expect. Highly recommend this 1!
mf8 Double Crazy Cube