This is the Unstickered version of this product. To see the Fully Stickered version of this product, please click here.
The mf8 Gigaminx is a 12-sided puzzle with one more layer per side than the Megaminx. It is currently only available in black plastic.
This version comes unstickered and it includes the 12 shades of stickers so you can decide which color scheme you would like on the Gigaminx.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Tight on first turns coming out of the box but i'm sure it's gonna break in, very happy i got this. just finish the sticker job, now I mixed it up , let the fun begin , super fast shipping, thanks
...more feed back a couple a weeks later...
hade to brake it in with a couple of solves but still tight so I played with the screws a bit, lubbed it up and WOW now its amazing, very happy i got it !!!!
this came out of the box pretty bad, don't be afraid to do some work to make this better. my puzzle also came with a center cap missing
Very hard to turn out of the box, just loosen it (not to much or it will explode) and add some lube and it is fantastic! great conversation starter.
Very stiff out of the box but with some work and tensioning along with some lube the cube turns amazingly smooth totally worth it