The mf8 Helicopter Dodecahedron is an impressive-looking 12-sided puzzle with corners that turn. It features very solid and sturdy construction.
Transparent Green version comes with stickered applied in the standard mf8 color scheme. White and Black versions comes with 2 sets of mf8 color scheme stickers on the side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I didn’t love this puzzle when I first got it. It was Stiff And I couldn’t figure out how to solve it. But things to cuberKen On YouTube I finally did it and now I love this puzzle! The turning get much better with time And I even love the sound it makes as you turn it
Once I got this puzzle and finished putting stickers on it it I noticed how stiff it was, but after disassemblIng it and sanding the friction points a little it turns much better but can still be a little stiff.
this puzzle doesn't turn well, its extremely stiff, the stickers came late and once they arived the were utter garbage, as cool and interesting of a puzzle this is, don't buy it