mf8 Master Kilominx
The mf8 Master Kilominx is a 12-sided puzzle with no big center piece on each face.
Black version comes with 2 sets of stickers in the MF8 color scheme and application tape for easier application.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was absolutely horrible out of the box I found it almost impossible to turn and just downright frustrating to solve. However, I was invested in this puzzle and so I decided to try and get to to work better. I modified all the center pieces by taking them out and snipping the thin plastic on either side (do this before applying the stickers) and then I added a ton of weight 3 lube. Shockingly this puzzle was amazing after that small bit of work. I didn't have to hardly loosen the tensions and I can easily finger-trick the inner layers and with a bit of effort the outer ones too. This cube is a bit pricey and it needs a ton of lube but other than that it is wonderful
This Puzzle turns pretty rough. You are not able to figure trick it. You hear clicking sounds from pieces snapping against each other. The center caps sometimes pop off the dodecahedron. It is nice for a collection, but doesn't provide any real challenge. As for the looks: There is a Mf8 Logo on EVERY center piece. 5x12= 60 logos. The stickers are dull and you can see through them on most sides so Mf8 is literally everywhere. I am not a fan of this. The only reason I like this puzzle is because I love the megaminx.