The mf8 Megaminx V3 is the latest and greatest version of MF8's line of Megaminx puzzles. This product comes stickered with the mf8 color scheme.
This is the stickered version. The product is also available with tiles instead of stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is absolutely horrible. The tensions are extremely tight, you can barely finger-trick it, the shades are horrible, the stickers are badly placed, and everything overall is just horrible. Get any other Megaminx then this one. This is the worst Megaminx on the market.
when I got it, it needed some serious lube, and even after that it was still a bit sluggish, but I think I just didn't put enough lube in it. cornercutting is ok, and I'd say get a different megaminx if your going to get one.
realy cool puzle terns prety good
never ever get this cube ever the turning is trash and the shades are even worst
I knew about this cube from my class mate and I liked it so much, that I desided to have it myself. I would like to mention that the collection of megaminx is the best choice for me.