The mf8 Multi Dodecahedron is an exquisite 12-sided puzzle. On the outside, it looks like the Void Master Pentultimate, but on the inside, there is another set of pieces that allow the puzzle to be scrambled even more.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is good for the price
This is one of the most beautiful puzzles ever designed. The engineering and craftsmanship are incredible and complex. However that complexity lends itself to some unavoidable issues when it comes to turnability. The core is a sturdy spherical megaminx, the entire rest of the puzzle is made up of many interconnected pieces that move along a track system. If anything is slightly out of alignment the puzzle will lock and occasionally derail. The puzzle comes lubricated from the factory and after few days of twisting, the turning does get a bit smoother when properly aligned.
The other main issue is that the corner pieces are only held in by the pressure of the surrounding puzzle. Corner pieces have a tendency to fall out during a solve. Since they're multi-sided they can't just be put back in, unless you happen to see the exact orientation before one pops out. By the time I solved the puzzle I was down to about 9 corners left in place.
I love the idea of this puzzle and I love the appearance of this puzzle. When it comes to usability it's more frustrating that fun. It really is well made though. Hopefully someone thinks it's worthwhile to figure out a way to improve the turnability issue and releases an updated version.
VERY BAD,IT EVEN CANT TURN WELLL