mf8 Multi Dodecahedron Ball IQ Cube
The mf8 Multi Dodecahedron Ball IQ Cube is an interesting take on the classic megaminx. This puzzle features an internal megaminx but also a variety of movable outer layers. The outer layers are structured around the megaminx in ring-like patterns making this puzzle pleasing to look at and easy to hold.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I personally love the Megaminx puzzle.
This puzzle has been difficult to turn, even though I added lube.
The difficult to move parts make it easy to loose focus on what I was doing.
Funny I had not considered how difficult it would be to solve when I scrambled it.
My advice, don't scramble this puzzle completely until it gets broken in.