The mf8 Skewskewb Cube is just like a ghost skewb. Essentially a shape modification of a skewb, this puzzle is quick to jumble and shape shift. The stickerless pink version comes with pink opposite red. Instead of the traditional stickerless pink scheme where pink replaces red, on this puzzle, pink replaces orange. See if you've got what it takes to solve it!
Every version of this puzzle has a small hole on one of the pieces, this is a known issue so please take note when purchasing this product.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is gritty moving out of the box. Also the center pieces like to pop out. It's quality is disappointing due to the price for this cube. I have gotten $7.00 skewbs with way smoother movement and better build quality. That said, there are no other manufacturers currently making this cube mod. Final thoughts: interesting puzzle, wish it was better quality.
This puzzle couldn't stay together for 5 minutes. Even in the demo video on youtube the center pops out within 10 seconds of use. Literally the worst quality cube I own, out of 24 cubes. After 2 days of light use it has gotten so loose it's unable to be used at all and I super glued all the centers on which covered the tensioning screws 😂😂
The puzzle itself is a a lot of fun, I solved it once but it was luck there is literally ZERO information online about this puzzle. Nobody has done a tutorial video or blog of any type.