The mf8 SMAZ Dino Cylinder is mf8 Dino Cube shape mod that has been carved into the shape of a cylinder.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've been wanting to get one of these puzzles for a very long time but they were out of production. I finally ordered one when they came back in stock and I'm fairly pleased with it. Out of the box: it felt dry, cheap and it felt like it going to break cause of the tight tensions. Loosening the screws by a couple turns and adding some lube did the job. It's a really fun solve and adds a small challenge where pieces need proper orientation. But everything can be done intuitively. It's a fun puzzle and looks great on the shelf. I give it 4/5 stars as the puzzle feels very cheap and brittle at first.