mf8 Son-Mum 4x4 V1
The Son-Mum 4x4 V1 is a new cube from mf8 that features the same types of moves as previous puzzles in the Son-Mum line. Turing one or both of the middle slice layers by 45° results in new turns that you may not expect. This makes this puzzle interesting and a new challenge for people who like unexpected movement in their cubic puzzles.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is fantastic! It's all the fun of solving a 4x4 cube while taking a short cut in building the centers.
OOTB, this puzzle moves as I'd expect an upper level cube to move, lube is not necessary. (A little never hurts)
The stickers perfectly placed and colors are vibrant/bright. The red and orange are pretty close, strangely the yellow and orange are more difficult to tell apart through my (left) slightly colorblind eye. I've used cube specific stickers like the Australian animals or The Cubicle logo stickers to designate one shade, usually the darker over the other. [As per my previous notes, I'm going to sticker the orange on the B/O/Y corner.]
So far, I've really enjoyed this cube and am truly excited to break it in. So far, I've had one parity as to be expected with a larger NxNxN cube.
This is perfect for someone who wants a first big cube. A great addition to my cube collection.