The mf8 Starminx I is a 9cm dodecahadedron puzzle with star shapes on each of its 12 faces. It is sometimes called the Dino-Dodecahedron because it is corner-turning.
It comes unstickered and it includes 13 shades of stickers with 2 sets of stickers for each shade so you can decide which color scheme you would like on the Starminx. It comes with application tape for easier sticker application.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Out of the box it came very tight, and I found it hard to get an even tension. This cube needs lube but after it turns great. However the edges are sharp and it can hurt your fingers after a while.
I'm excited to see Mf8 has produced some new dodecahedron type puzzles. (hopefully thecubical will have more in stock). This puzzle was not much of a challenge, I would set the difficulty to be a little harder than a pyraminx. It turns on the corners. It would be nice if thecubical stickered these Mf8 puzzles for you, because I hated stickering this puzzle.