The mf8 Starminx II is a 9cm dodecahadedron puzzle with star shapes on each of its 12 faces. This version of the Starminx is face-turning.
Please note that this puzzle was recently updated in 2021. If you order this puzzle, you will receive the updated version.
It comes unstickered and it includes 13 shades of stickers with 2 sets of stickers for each shade so you can decide which color scheme you would like on the Starminx. It comes with application tape for easier sticker application.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love dodecs and this beautiful one is no exception! When I saw the youtube solves on the older version of this cube I was totally turned off!! When I saw a reference in a short video to the new version and its improved turning, I was convinced. The deep-cut structure makes it an interesting and engaging challenge. Needs some breaking in and a little lube. No near pops but the intersections of the six points requires attention to line up at times. However, most of the time the faces turn well without catching. I like the full hand grip to turn the faces as this adds more leverage. Overall I love it! I especially love the excellent stickering done by Angela of the Cubicle staff.