The mf8 Twins Skewb is a Skewby Copter with an extra cut that allows for more jumbling and shape shifting! Give this one a try and see how far you can get!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Super disappointed that the pieces popped off after only two turns. Yes, you read that right, only two turns. First time, I was able to get the piece back in but the second time it happened, three pieces popped out at once and replacing them left the cube crumbling in my hands. Looks like a great and intricate puzzle and I'm hoping a replacement makes sense. I understanding popping pieces but not after only a couple of turns.
I got this puzzle because it just looked so wild. And it is. The combination of a curvycopter plus and a skewb, makes for a very challenging solve. At first it was a little stiff to turn but after solving it once the turning is much better and very smooth. It occasionally does pop so you have to be careful turning it, because its a menace to put back together. Overall I would seriously recommend this puzzle to anyone looking for a fun challenge.
This cube is definitely a challenge. First, getting it back to a cube shape is completely different every time you solve it. After, its pretty much just reducing the cube to a curvy copter plus. It is pretty greasy and stiff our of the box but that goes away after breaking it in. It definitely pops pretty easily and catches if something isn't aligned but thats to be expected with a puzzle of this complexity. Overall a very high quality and great looking puzzle.