The mf8 and Vergo Pentagram is a 12-sided puzzle with a pentagram on each face. It is a face-turning puzzle that is capable of "jumbling."
The Black version comes with 12 colors of factory stickers and a sheet of application tape for DIY stickering.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle catches very easily. The sharp edges of the pieces tend to get caught on each other way too much even when it seems everything is perfectly aligned. But aside from that, the puzzle appears to be very well built. And it turns nicely when you get it moving. It comes unstickered which is annoying. But if you put a little time and effort into it, it's not that bad.
The puzzle is difficult. This is not something for a beginner. It will take some time to wrap your head around what order to solve the pieces. I personally haven't solved this yet, but I am enjoying the journey.
Oh and the puzzle also jumbles similar to the helicopter cube. And while the helicopter allows you to jumble swap two pieces into different orbits, this pentagram allows you to jumble swap three sets of pieces. At this point, I'm not sure if it is completely necessary to jumble swap them back in order to solve this, but that would jack up the difficulty so much more if you do.
This is a very difficult puzzle. The turning quality is great, but to start a turn is sometimes difficult. Superantoniovivaldi has a video on how to fix thei. After doing that mid, it is great. Don't forget to put the tensions tighter, I had it explode!