The mf8 Void Master Pentultimate is a very exotic-looking, multi-layered dodecahedron. It is a void puzzle, meaning that it has no centers on all sides and it is hollow on the inside, but it can be transformed into a normal Master Pentultimate by inserting the included center caps.
The puzzle comes with a set of 12 high quality vinyl stickers in the mf8 colors, plus application tape.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a very challenging puzzle. The deep skewb cuts mean that many pieces are involved in any turn. This puzzle has the pieces on rails, that are tensioned with many screws, so there is no 'breaking in'. The turning can be terrible and to fix this you must very carefully adjust the screw tensions, otherwise the rails can separate, causing more headaches. A love/hate puzzle.