The Void Megaminx Pentultimate is a 12-sided face-turning void puzzle with a hollow pentagon shape on each side.
The puzzle comes with a set of 12 high quality vinyl stickers in the mf8 colors, plus application tape.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
mf8 Void Megaminx Pentultimate
This puzzle is very interesting, the first thing I'm going to say is it doesn't turn the best out of the box, after a little while of turning its better though. This puzzle has the same relationship to a Master Skweb that a Megaminx has to a 3x3, it has a fairly similar solve and is still quite fun.
I got this cube for my birthday not knowing what it even was until I read the description paper inside. I turned only to find that it wasn't to good. After turning it a little more one of the center pieces popped of which became a reoccurring thing.