MFJS DNA 3x3
The MFJS DNA 3x3 is a very flashy, metallic, 3x3 twist, bump cube. See if you can wrap your head around this beautiful puzzle!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This 3x3 shape mod looks like it would provide more difficultly than it does but overall it’s a fun solve and turns okay ootb
It was cool looking and a fun solve but after 5 solves the corner piece snapped clean off
I think what makes this puzzle beautiful is the electroplating of the metallic finish.
The solve, that works for me is to orient the middle centers first.
Something that took me two out of three complete solves to find a faster solution.
One of the three solves a standard layer by layer solve worked. I scrambled and the layer by layer didn't work out as easily.
Fun solve... Highly recommend this.
The 4 twisted sides are all identical making this a super easy solve was expecting something more like a mirror cube where all layers are distinct
Puzzle is reasonably high quality but the blue center cap doesn't match the blue pieces