MFJS Fisher Cube
The MFJS Fisher Cube is a speed cube variant of the classic 3x3 shape mod. This puzzle comes in vibrant stickerless shades with a frosted plastic finish.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OVERVIEW: The Fisher Cube has a long history, and is a great next step after solving a 3x3. The cube is rotated 45 degrees on one plane, resulting in it's cubic-but-only-when-solved shape. Two new concepts are introduced with this puzzle: 1.) shapeshifting, aka the concept of a puzzle transforming out of a "perfect" shape such as a cube, and 2.), center orientation, aka the requirement for centers to be flipped a particular direction. When solving a normal 3x3, there are 4096 different solved states; with a Fisher Cube, there are only 16, as two of the center still don't have an orientation. Very fun solve!
PROS: Great turning, looks pretty, good cost, fun to solve without a huge challenge.
CONS: Can lose its replayability a bit as you play with more and more complicated cubes.