MFJS Fisher DNA Cube
The MFJS Fisher DNA is a twist version of the classic Fisher 3x3 shape mod. This puzzle is also a mirror cube, meaning the layers are not the same size. This combination of shapes and modifications should make for a challenging solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I am not the richest of cubers, but I do have enough cubes that I don't really want to upgrade my mains anymore, so I've decided to primarily aim for shape mods and cuboids. I love cuboids, but shape mods are also a pleasant challenge for me to figure out! This cube is amazing, and it was so much fun to discover how it turns! It always stuns the kids at my school, and they get so confused! One of the things I find cool about this cube is that it's all the same color, so when you do a U turn, the cube doesn't change at all! This was really fun for me to discover! Also, once you finish the cube, the centers need to be reoriented the correct direction. To do this, simply perform a U perm (R U' R U R U R U' R' U' R2), and it will rotate the center on your right side once, while keeping the rest of the cube the same. A big thank you to the cubicle for this awesome shape mod! 10 out of 10!
This puzzle looks super hard but is actually pretty easy, it's a awesome addition to any collection. It turns well out of the box and offers a unique solve. I would recommend it!