MFJS Geo Cube C
The Geo Cube Series is a set of 3x3 shape mods with various portions of the cube truncated.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a nice add to my collection. I only wish cube A was still available because I would have all three. This is definitely a brain teaser for sure .
this puzzle is amazing I find the puzzle to be alot of fun testing how well you can manipulate the cube using the good ol PLL algs. while i wish the colors where slightly easier to tell apart its a fun cube of the 3 geo cubes this is the easiest to hold . trust me this one is well worth the money. and the satafaction of the way it moves
This 3x3 collection of three transparent cubes, features a fully functional cube.
There is an exciting learning feature that happens when solving these "Geo" cubes.
They also look great to display. Each comes with its own transparent cube stand which helps to add to the visual appeal.
These are all very durable, high quality which makes any, or all 3 of these, a fantastic gift for any age.