MFJS MeiLong 2x2 - Macaron
The MFJS MeiLong 2x2 - Macaron is a budget friendly 2x2 speed cube from MoFang JiaoShi. This puzzle features smooth turning right out of the box, and light pastel shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
If you want a cube to solve for fun, then you should definitely buy this one! It is amazing for the price, and it looks very cool with the colors. If you are looking for something to be able to solve super fast, obviously I would go with something else, but for 5 bucks, this was really worth the money.
Best tasting macaron in macaron history! Very unique and flavorful, while remaining bite-sized chunks! Even better, a chocolate delicacy in the middle! Be warned, the delicacy in the middle is dark chocolate, so if you don’t like dark chocolate, better look into something else. One of the best things is that you can take the chocolate ball apart into little pieces! It even comes with some shiny utensils! One comes in a little box, and the other ones are in the chocolate, with a spiral extruded from it! I know there are bigger variants, and I’ve tried them, but this one is the best for what it’s worth. The best one is this, 2nd is the big one with a big chocolate ball, and the one with no chocolate ball isn’t worth it. 10/10 would recommend to the most professional bakeries in all of France!