MFJS MeiLong 3x3 - Macaron
The MFJS MeiLong 3x3 - Macaron is a great performing, economy friendly 3x3 made by MoFang JiaoShi. This puzzle turns well right out of the box, and features light pastel shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I had a macaron cube for a while and for its price it turns incredibly well! However, if you have the budget to buy six of them, you can take them apart and reassemble them into force cubes. If you want, you can buy stickers for them, but I really enjoy the end result by itself!
Turns great, love it. Of course the colors are a bit muted/pastel which means that in low lighting a lot of the sides look identical. I knew this when I bought it so it's exactly what I expected. If you are planning on practicing in the dark and stuff, I would skip it. If you plan to use it in well-ish lit areas and want a cute cube, this one is perfect
A very good cube, it can be a bit catchy but it's a pretty good cube overall.
If you want a side cube i recommend this one, also it looks good.
I haven’t speed cubed before and after I learned the basics I picked this one up. It’s admittedly a little flimsy but isn’t that bad(you can even customize the tension!) however the colors did seem a little darker in the pic and the one I got were much lighter..makes it hard to figure out which colors is which
Very fast, good tension right out of the box.
These would work great for Force Cubes!