MFJS MeiLong 3x3 - Macaron
The MFJS MeiLong 3x3 - Macaron is a great performing, economy friendly 3x3 made by MoFang JiaoShi. This puzzle turns well right out of the box, and features light pastel shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I haven’t speed cubed before and after I learned the basics I picked this one up. It’s admittedly a little flimsy but isn’t that bad(you can even customize the tension!) however the colors did seem a little darker in the pic and the one I got were much lighter..makes it hard to figure out which colors is which
Very fast, good tension right out of the box.
These would work great for Force Cubes!