MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M
The MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M is a budget friendly magnetic 4x4 speed cube from MFJS. It offers great performance and a medium/light magnetic feel at a fraction of the cost of other magnetic 4x4s!
Aka: Meilong 4M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this cube I just started 4x4 and this cube helped me alot thanks cubicle!
So this cube comes pretty tight, i had to loosen it a bit because of how tight and locky it is, after that its pretty good, not very good corner cutting though, its pretty fast but does lock up quite a bit and the turning is very rough, i wouldnt really recommend this but if its your first 4x4 then yeah this would be a great cube, but not really an option for a main