The MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M is a budget friendly magnetic 4x4 speed cube from MFJS. It offers great performance and a medium/light magnetic feel at a fraction of the cost of other magnetic 4x4s!
Aka: Meilong 4M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M
Love it no complaints seems great but can't say I've tried any other 4x4s
This was my first 4x4. it is tight out of the box but I loosened it up and I think it was amazing. If you don’t know if you going to like 4x4 you should get this. Needs a little bit of setup. Would recommend to a beginner or intermediate 4x4 solver
smooth, easy to turn, my best 4x4
The cube turns decently smooth and it has ok corner cutting, for the price of 10 bucks I think it’s a great budget cube
I personally love it. It has DM-37, Mystic and Weight 4 in it. It is a great cube for beginners and intermediate cubers. this cube has frosted coating.
This cube is pretty good for if you are just starting. It is fairly fast and scratch.
Buy just if you started cubing
Not enough corner cutting