MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M
The MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M is a budget friendly magnetic 4x4 speed cube from MFJS. It offers great performance and a medium/light magnetic feel at a fraction of the cost of other magnetic 4x4s!
Aka: Meilong 4M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm pretty new to 4x4, but from what I can tell this cube is really good. The magnet strength works really well on the outer layers. On the inner layers, it's not so strong that Rw turns are difficult, but it's just strong enough that M moves with both inner layers work perfectly. The only complaint that I really have is that the corner cutting isn't great. Overall, a really good cube.
This is an amazing budget cube, and has great magnet strength in proportion to turning speed, but corner cutting isn’t very great
Currently the lowest priced, lightest and one of the smallest magnetic 4x4s in the market
Feels like holding a container of baby powder out of the box if that makes sense but that feeling went away after breaking in
Same color as the MoYu Meilong 2M, 5M and RS3 M 2020
Only 1g heavier than the Meilong 5M but smaller so it feels denser.
I love this cube I just started 4x4 and this cube helped me alot thanks cubicle!
So this cube comes pretty tight, i had to loosen it a bit because of how tight and locky it is, after that its pretty good, not very good corner cutting though, its pretty fast but does lock up quite a bit and the turning is very rough, i wouldnt really recommend this but if its your first 4x4 then yeah this would be a great cube, but not really an option for a main