MFJS MeiLong 4x4 - Macaron
The MFJS MeiLong 4x4 - Macaron is an economy 4x4 speed cube from MoFang JiaoShi and is smaller than a typical 4x4. The other distinct thing about this puzzle is the color scheme. This version comes in light pastel shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I am very upset that the person who reviewed the small macaron called this one not as worth it. The chocolate ball in this Macaron is twice as large, and also has more flavors. The bite sized chunks are also much more fairly balanced too. The chocolate ball in the small macaron is not as sufficient and they charge four dollars for a much smaller ball! This one, for three more dollars, gives you a much larger and far more gourmet chocolate ball, which I guess is about 72 percent dark chocolate. The extra abundance of chocolate pieces is what makes this so much better. This is the best macaron, not the smaller one, although I admit they both taste the same where they appear similar.