The MFJS MeiLong 6x6 is a new budget friendly 6x6 speed cube that features vibrant stickerless bright shades and smooth turning out of the box. It isn't on the same level as top-tier versions of this puzzle, but the price makes it more than competitive.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I am a begginer and this is my first 6x6x6 cube also I don't do speed solving so I was just looking for a cube that was affordable to add to my small collection.
The stickerless version have nice mate finish.
I know it is not the best cube out there, but it does the job done, if you are a begginer and looking for an affordable 6x6 this will work for you!
It's a pretty good budget 6x6 out of the box. Smooth, quick, although corner cutting is non existant. It hasn't locked up too badly, but solving can be quite slow due to the lack of corner cutting.
It’s good I like it!
Although this puzzle comes at a nice price, there are a lot of problems. Corner cutting does not exist, it is constantly locking up, and the cube is really a trouble to set up. This puzzle is really only good for casual solving, and if you want to go to a competition with a 6x6, I would recommend a better cube. Other than those problems, the rest of the cube is ok, and the tensions OOTB are not too bad. 3 stars because of price and because it is still usable for casual cubing