The MFJS MeiLong 7x7 V2 M is a fantastic puzzle! And at only $19.99, this is one of the best bang-for-your-buck 7x7s we've ever tried. Give it a try!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very fast out of the box. All the layers feel really nice. Had to slow mine down a lot with heavy lube. Better than 7's I've had in the past where I have to keep adding lube often to keep them fast.
The magnets are very nice.
The size is smaller than most 6x6's I've used but I honestly really like the feeling of smaller big cubes, even with big hands.
My only complaint is I found I had to put a lot of lube on the springs to get rid of spring noise. Once you get enough though It's totally fine!
Set this thing up to your liking and I think you'll really enjoy solving on it!!