The MFJS MeiLong Carbon Fiber Cubic Gift Box is a complete 2x2 - 5x5 set of puzzles. The puzzles in this bundle are stickerless bright, but they have black carbon fiber style stickers on the pieces giving a phantom appearance.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I like them after gettong use to the black
they turn really good ❤️
My friend has one and its insanely fast and smooth. It doesn't need any lube and has great grip
Looks nice turns ok more of a display but still nice to use
If you are wanting these puzzles for collectors purposes then I would highly recommend this set. They definitely serve the purpose of a series inside of my collection that I can pull out once in a while to play with. However as they are budget puzzles, quality might not be what you expect. Do not get me wrong, for the price that they are at they are amazing and definitely at moyu’s standards. From a speed solvers perspective they are not impeccable. If you want something that is better for a speed solve, get a higher quality cube and a set of carbon fiber stickers. I forgot to mention, after a while the carbon fiber stickers have an odd peeling issue however super glue easily solves this problem.