MFJS MeiLong Clover 3x3
This may look like a typical, edge turning clover cube, but it isn't. This is a 3x3 modification! It turns just like a 3x3, and solves exactly the same way! Give it a shot and see how fun this 3x3 actually is!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Solve like a 3x3. End up with a void cube parity. Fun cube.
This is a good puzzle with wrist turns but what ever go do, do not use finger tricks. It is painful.
I think that the clover 3x3 is actually a great turning puzzle, and is not too hard. The cube is basically a 3x3, but no centers (sorta) and different sized pieces. This reminds me of the pandora cube, and both are very good. However, I can't give this five stars because it does pop quite often, which can be a hassle. Other than that, great cube for its price.
I don't often review things, but this blew me away, so i had to. I came into buying this very excited because it thought it was just a cheep stickerless clover cube. I thought i was getting a god deal, little did i know it was not a clover cube at all. Probably should have read the description... lol. Anyways, when i got it i was very confused about how it turned, until i realized it is just a 3x3 shape mod with no centers (unless you spreed out the pieces and look inside). I went back here and saw it was a 3x3 shape mod and not a clover cube and i was disappointed, but not for long. I scrambled it and almost completed it with just two corners flipped, but i couldn't figure out how to do it, so i took it apart. I put it back together smiling. I had just found my new favorite puzzle. Out of the 200+ puzzles in my collection, this was my favorite. I played with it some more and here is a list of pros and cons of the cube:
1. Patterns (checkerboard, etc.) looks really cool
2. Simple, yet hard to solve
3. strange parities.
4. Nice out of the box turning
5. Good price
6. Neat puzzle disguised as a clover cube
1. If you have a bad turning style, it can hurt to turn
2. If your to lazy to figure out parity. it can't be solved
3. could trick people (Like me) into thinking its a clover cube
Over all, its an amazing puzzle. None of the cons can really be fixed due to the nature of the puzzle. My one suggestion is for it to be called by a different name so it could be more easily recognised. Other then that great puzzle! Thanks Cubicle!
The pieces cut into the cube too much, and as I turn it catches on my fingers and hurts. First time I played with it, I got cuts on my fingers and hands. Don't recommend getting, since I dont think it's safe for little kids to turn. Sorry for the hate
Does *not* solve exactly like a 3x3. The centers are hidden inside, and I'm stuck with 2 corners in the wrong position.
A bit awkward to turn due to its shape, but good mechanism.