MFJS MeiLong Double Skewb
This is not your standard skewb. It has pieces under the centers that move with some turns, and not with others. Think you've got what it takes to master this unique puzzle? Give it a shot!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is essentially a skewb with two sets of center pieces. The inner center pieces behave the same way as the outer center pieces on three of the four axes of rotation, but when you turn the yellow-blue-red corner, the inner centers don’t move.
This unique property actually allows for a fairly interesting solve, though there is a somewhat simple way to solve the inner centers after just solving it like a regular skewb. I found it more fun to come up with my own method, which was far more difficult (of course, my method ending up being less efficient).
For seven dollars, this cube turns very smoothly. If I was to have one minor complaint, it is that some sides do not turn as easily as others. This may be because the tensions are uneven, but the unique corner (the one that doesn’t move the inner centers) rotates more loosely than the other corners; occasionally, I unintentionally rotate the pieces around that corner while trying to rotate somewhere else on the cube. Overall, though, this puzzle provides an enjoyable experience, and I recommend it.
Always happy with the cubicle, only online cube shop I use.