MFJS MeiLong Cubic Gift Box
The MeiLong Gift Box is a budget friendly gift set from MoFang JiaoShi. The MeiLong Gift Box contains a complete 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 set of MeiLong puzzles packaged inside a fancy box with a handle. A great gift package for both beginners and intermediate cubers looking for a budget-friendly set in one convenient package!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The 2x2 is not fast nor controllable and feels a lil like a rubix brand. But hey, the 2x2 is 5$. you get what you pay for, but all the other cubes are good
These cubes are light and have smooth turning. It's a great starter set for those just getting into speed cubing.
The 2x2 broke. They are cheaply made.
I regret not buying this earlier. It's AWESOME
I reviewed it on my channel and it is awesome even though I didn’t buy it from here compared to a rubiks brand it fells like it came from heaven