The MFJS MeiLong Pyraminx is a new budget friendly pyraminx from MoFang JiaoShi. It has a plastic alignment mechanism for stability on the centers, edges, and tips. A great puzzle for beginners!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Bad. Throw out window. Solve in pool.
MFJS MeiLong Pyraminx
A few days after I got this it popped and when I tried to fix the pop the core broke :/
first of all so DRY and still after lubed still DRY. do not recommend
This cube was VERY slow and dry out of the box. ive heard that the meilong 3x3 is best budget cube on the market and meilong 4x4 best budget 4x4. but the pyra was bad. i lubed it, and it just made it SUPER slippery and slow. the lube eventually got off, and it is now a very decent budget pyra. only recommend for beginner speedcubers.
This cube is very bad. the tips are very slow, and the puzzle itself is bad. out of the box it was smooth, but dry and sluggish. lubing it just made the puzzle slippery, and it dropped during solves. only recommend this for beginner pyraminxers. very bad cube, only for budget.
Ootb this was a pretty good and surprisingly clicky puzzle. The tips are pretty tight, but with breaking in and some lube it got better. It has a smooth but slightly clicky solving experience that I enjoy. Though, in my opinion, the MoFang JiaoShi is just a little better.
This puzzle is very good, the turning is very smooth and crunchy. The corners have very little resistance as well, overall its very good and great for beginners through intermediate solvers.