The MFJS MeiLong Pyraminx is a new budget friendly pyraminx from MoFang JiaoShi. It has a plastic alignment mechanism for stability on the centers, edges, and tips. A great puzzle for beginners!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MFJS MeiLong Pyraminx
Its a great budget option. The tips are very soft and nice. Its way too tight out of the box. SOme lube makes it great. After loosening it, its amazing. You arent getting any wrs but still, amazing. Very clicky tho.
I got this from the 3 dollar mystery puzzle, and it is my new main Pyraminx. It is more controllable at fast speeds than my previous main, the QiYi QiMing A. It also has a better feel and overall if you are looking for a budget Pyraminx, get this.
As soon as I took it out of the box for some turns I heard crackling and the pyraminx wasn’t turning the best but it somewhat got a bit better
I have to agree with the fellow reviewers by saying that this is extremely dry, sandy, and overall really bad out of the box. But with a few drops of lube and some breaking in, it wasn’t too bad. Although this is good for the beginner that I bought this for, I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone else. Get the ms or bell if you must.
Bad. Throw out window. Solve in pool.
MFJS MeiLong Pyraminx
A few days after I got this it popped and when I tried to fix the pop the core broke :/
first of all so DRY and still after lubed still DRY. do not recommend