MFJS MeiLong Square-1
The MeiLong Square-1 is a budget friendly, well performing square-1 from MoFang JiaoShi. This puzzle features smooth, fast turning and vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Absolutely amazing! It’s my main now and I’m going to put DNM-37 in it!
I had this cube for about a month and i had some problems, like for example it popped a lot (i didn't loosen it up even a little bit btw), and it could be very annoying at times. Today, i was playing around with it a bit cause i don't know how to solve it, and the center thingy broke off. Considering that there are more sq-1 options at the same price (take the little magic as an example) this is not a cube that i recommend a lot.
It's really bad, you can get the Yuxin Little Magic SQ-1 at the same price
If you turn it one way it gets really tight. Turn it the other way and you can take the puzzle apart. Not liking one bit. You have to go back and forth in order to solve it.