MFJS Windmill Cube
The MFJS Windmill Cube is a stickerless bright variant of the classic 3x3 shape mod. Based on a speed cube's design, it features many of the same characteristics such as fast turning and corner cutting. A great first shape mod for beginners.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
its a bit difficult but fun it isn't exactly the best turning but not bad 9/10
Turning is decent. Really fun puzzle to solve. Haven't had any problems with pops or lockups as long as you're turning is somewhat accurate. I believe mine was assembled incorrectly though. The blue and green sides are swapped putting green on the left side if red is facing you and white is down and blue being on the right. The picture in the item description shows the green side being in the correct position so I don't believe this pattern swap is intentional. I made dis assemble it and correct the issue but so far hasn't cause me any serious problems I just have to make a mental effort to know that those two colors are inverted.
This cube is great on the horizontal layer, I even pick this up just to turn it, however the other layers are quite loud and crunchy. I've experienced several pops, due to the lack of torpedoes. Oh did I not mention that? No torpedoes. So if you cut too much it might just explode on you. However the overall performance is good and I recommend this because of the price