The fast and light ZhanChi returns in three new sizes. This is the smallest size offered, and the DIY version is currently only available in blue, orange, white, yellow, green, or red plastic.
Side note: a small kitten sense great OH potential.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does the DIY Kit cost more than the Assembled version?
The DIY Kit contains many small and loose parts, so it requires additional labor compared to Assembled cubes, including screening them for missing, incorrect, or broken parts and providing after-sale service. Unfortunately, due to the extra labor and costs associated with maintaining a high level of quality in our DIY Kits, we must charge a little more for the DIY Kits than for the Assembled cubes.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this cube with good thoughts because I got small hands got it the screws were way to big there were only 5 springs so this cube over all is bad
I was very excited to get this cube. But when I tried to put it together and the screws would poke out to where you can't put the caps on.
I got this cube a while ago, and I followed Crazy Bad Cubers tutorial, and was pleased with how it turned out. One of the bad things about it was that I could not put it together. This may have just been my cubes problem, but if you get this cube, dont get it in stickerless. Overall a great cube, was my main for a bit of time.
This cube is horrible. The screws and springs are too big for the cube. I have a hard time tensioning the cube so the center caps don't go flying off. The pieces hardly fit into their spots. This cube is just horrible. Waste of money.