The MoFang JiaoShi Fisher Mirror Cube is a variant of the popular fisher cube shape mod in which each of the layers has been squeezed or stretched out in a way that resembles the mirror cube. The puzzle features rounded pieces, high-quality stickers, and a robust internal mechanism that allow it to perform very well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
cube turns fine just wasn't thinking it would be so easy but its way easier than a regular fisher cube. havent tried getting the grain in same direction yet though.
This puzzle turns really well for a shape mod and is very easy to solve. It is really the same solution as a 3 layered barrel, but...
If you look at the "grain" of the stickers and want all the grain to me in the same direction for each face you have given yourself an extra challenge.
I used this puzzle combined with 2 mirror s cubes to make a mirror house cube by combining parts and centers, although it is not in it's original form right now it is a very nice puzzle, it turns great and its a great challenge especially if you like mirror cubes (or mirror blocks, or bump cubes) then this cube is perfect, I had no need to tension or lube it and it was great out of the box!
the silver cubes turns great , I never expected it to be lubed in the mechanism. That was nice surprise right there. Easy solve when use to the windmill and the mirror cube but still a great add to a collectors cube.
I have yet to solve it with all the grain going the same direction but it makes for a nice challenge that isn't too difficult. It turns fairly well; no complaints.