MonsterGO is a new educational line of puzzles from the popular manufacturer GAN. Similar to GAN, all of the puzzles in the MonsterGO line have the distinct GAN honeycomb design on the interior of the pieces to aid feel and evenly distribute lube as well as numerical IPG that can be adjusted by hand.
The MonsterGO Cloud 3x3 is a beginner friendly 3x3 speed cube that only requires you to solve one face. That makes in intuitive and easily manageable for beginners just looking to get into the hobby. A great gift for the aspiring speedcuber in your life!
AKA: monster go
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MonsterGO 3x3 (Cloud)
Good cube! But with a bit bad corner cutting, and having a lot of lock ups. But nice colours.
I bought this cube for my 6 year old son. I like the practicality of him being able to solve one layer, and feel he accomplished something. I’m 37 and up until only a couple years ago the first layer was all I was able to intuitively solve on a cube. For the price you get a good gan quality, Introductory speed cube which is pretty user friendly. Thank you Cubicle!
This is obviously a very easy puzzle but I was worried about being able to see the pink shade. It is very very clear and easy to differentiate; also very easy to turn & is relatively durable.
I bought it for my 5 year old to get into cubing.