MonsterGO 3x3 (Magnetic)
MonsterGO is a new educational line of puzzles from the popular manufacturer GAN. Similar to GAN, all of the puzzles in the MonsterGO line have the distinct GAN honeycomb design on the interior of the pieces to aid feel and evenly distribute lube as well as numerical IPG that can be adjusted by hand.
The MonsterGO 3x3 (Magnetic) is a fantastic speed cube that performs at near-flagship levels. It has a medium magnetic feel and vibrant stickerless shades. This is a great puzzle for any skill level!
AKA: monster go
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The magnets are really strong and its corner cutting isn't very good at all, making it take a lot of effort to make it rotate. It was scuffed right out of the box and the packaging was beat-up.
This cube is such a joy to turn. It has the look, feel and fit and finish of a cube more than twice its price. It is quite fast even with the yellow GES nuts (the strongest I believe of the new GAN GES system). It was a little sandy for my liking but I lubed the nuts with 50k, tracks with Gravitas, pieces with Dignitas, and 2 drops of DNM and it is one of the best feeling cubes I own now.
That being said, it is quite catchy. It's been said this is due to the snappy nature of the cube's reverse corner cutting. Some breaking in eases this and makes it less frequent, but when it happens it catches me off guard and takes me away from the joy I was experiencing while turning this. I hope further breaking in eases this issue. If it does, this is likely a main contender.