MonsterGO 3x3 (Rainbow)
MonsterGO is a new educational line of puzzles from the popular manufacturer GAN. Similar to GAN, all of the puzzles in the MonsterGO line have the distinct GAN honeycomb design on the interior of the pieces to aid feel and evenly distribute lube as well as numerical IPG that can be adjusted by hand.
The MonsterGO 3x3 (Rainbow) is a puzzle where each layer is a different color. This can act as a great introduction to solving the second layer, and is just fun to play around with! It makes a great gift for the aspiring speedcuber in your life!
AKA: monster go
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is a great cube and fun to solve
It's a bit loose and doesn't lock feel, but as a result, feels really smooth. Not that it's important, but it corner cuts really well. I got it just because I thought it looked cool, but it is a good teaching tool because it teaches newbies to think in layers instead of faces.
For any experienced cuber it's like a strange 2x2 but I assume it would be good for a beginner. It comes a little loose out of the box but I'm not gonna main a MonsterGO cube so it's fine. After a couple solves you start to realize you can make a lot of shortcuts because F2L is just way easier but be careful practicing too much. Going back to 3x3, your brain will still try to make the shortcuts you learned but will just cause havoc on your normal cross and F2L. Practice at your own risk! But seriously, it's pretty cool.